1. We offer a great selection of frames and sunglasses that you can actually try on…to see how you look and how the frame feels on your face. Our opticians will help you find the perfect style, size, and color in your price range. We carry well-known designer brands and also some exclusive frame lines. We are happy to order additional frames or colors for you to see and try-on if desired.
2. You will be assured of getting the highest quality lenses and frames. We are optical professionals and we use the finest products available to provide you with the clearest eyesight and good durability. We use the top lens brands, like Varilux, Crizal and Transitions. Online vendors and some big-box stores often use inferior products, because it is hard for the consumer to tell the difference - at first.
3. Our opticians perform precise measurements of your eyes and facial features which are used to place your eyeglass order. A PD measurement alone is not enough to make a good pair of glasses. We do not provide our measurements to other sellers.
4. We accept your vision plan insurance. Most online vendors and optical stores do not. We are in-network providers for all major vision plans and we can check your benefits and accept payment directly from your plan.
5. In addition to accepting major credit cards, we accept Care Credit, which is a health care financing service. You can apply in our office and select a six month payment plan that has zero interest.
6. Our opticians are experts in lens products and features and they can be rather complex. We will guide you through the multitude of choices and explain what the lens features will do for you. We want you to get the best glasses and not pay for things you don’t want or need.
7. We verify your prescription lenses for accuracy. We check the frame size and we approve the overall quality of workmanship before we contact you to pick up your new eyewear. If the job does not meet our high standards, it is returned to the lab and made again. Most online vendors and some big-box stores do not check your prescription and errors happen frequently.
8. 14-day exchange privilege. After getting your glasses, if you decide you don’t like the frame, you may exchange it for any other frame. If new lenses are required, a small regrinding fee will be charged.
9. Free lifetime adjustments and repairs. Our expert opticians will professionally adjust and fit your glasses as often as needed for as long as you have them, at no charge. We replace screws and nose pads at no charge for our patients also. We are not responsible for breakage on adjustments or repairs on glasses that are not purchased from us.
10. Our doctor is available to review your prescription needs and recheck your vision if you have any difficulties (at no charge) and we will fix any problems. We want you to love your glasses!