As a healthcare organization, the health of our patients, doctors and staff is our top priority as we continue to provide services through the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, we are taking every precaution to ensure our community stays safe with the following safety protocols:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to please reschedule your exam.
- We will continue to take contactless temperatures of everyone who enters the location as a precaution.
- Everyone is REQUIRED to wear a mask at ALL times while in our office.
- We are currently by APPOINTMENT ONLY for all services, so please call to book an appointment.
- Only the patient may enter the office, unless the patient requires assistance to help our office respect social distancing.
Twelve Bridges Vision Care is like a breath of fresh air. Their service is excellent. I never felt rushed as I was making my choice of glasses and lens type. Dr. Lesueur is very thorough and even uses some cool 3D imaging photos of your eye in his exam. I am so glad I made the switch. Highly recommended.
Excellent doctor and staff! We switched after more than 20 years with another eye clinic. The care here is excellent, the latest equipment makes eye exams easy, and Dr. LeSueur is absolutely the best at explaining your eye exam and giving tips to keep you eye-healthy. We do not need eye care often, but it is a pleasure to know we have the best. Thank you so much!
My wife and I have been under Dr. Brandon Lesueur's care for over 10 years. We could not say enough or be more pleased with the unequaled service he provides his clients. I will always send my family and friends to his care. This year we were able to get a Saturday appointment so we did not need to take off work. Cannot say enough.
We take pride in offering advanced eye care technology. Market research tells us that patients want technology that helps safeguard their eye…
We believe that the selection of a personalized contact lens solution needs to be based on your vision issues, prescription, overall eye health…
A cataract is a cloudiness of the normally clear crystalline lens inside the eye. Cataracts cause blurred vision and increased glare. We will all…